Sunday 17 January 2010

Sunny Day in Aberystwyth/ Song for the Day


A sunny sunday in aberystwyth! Not alot planned today, possibly some film watchin' and/or whisky drinkin'. I probably have to get myself mobilised revision wise tomorrow, my first exam is a week on monday. I might do another post later, but i'm helping my currently crippled friend sophie down at the library so this one will have to be cut short. Song for the Day is by the inglorious (does that mean glorious or not glorious, is it even a real word?) Modest Mouse, probably and predictably my favourite band in general terms. When i saw them in December they played this song as the first part of their encore, it was well worth the twenty odd minutes they took before returning to the stage, and it's a song that's been floating around in my head all over the christmas holiday. The song is Spitting Venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment