Tuesday 26 January 2010

Must be Dreaming

I've been having some strange dreams over the last couple of nights, last night i was engaged in a violent confrontation with a fictitious neighbour over a bike i apparently stole from him. A surreal dream, most of all the part where my mum slipped me a baseball bat but at least my unconscious self feels well supported. The night before involved one of my friends insistantly calling me a 'creep', so much so in fact i woke up pouring with sweat. Clearly i get very upset when i get called a creep. I also dreamed that this guy i had a fight with a couple of years ago paid some guys to get me, as i was visiting my ex-girlfriends grandfathers house with another of my friends, something that only happens occassionally in my everyday life.
I'm hoping tonight i might get some slightly more romantic dreams, maybe involving a young Kate Bush? Although those dreams are worse to wake up from, there's a relief provided waking up from bad dreams, but waking up to realise i'm not in fact involved in a steamy affair with an 80's pop star tends to ruin my entire day. I generally don't dream more often than once every few months so this is a surprising spree that i can't say i'm exactly enjoying, although my unconcious hours are certainly more interesting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment