Saturday 16 January 2010

Song for the Day!


This is my first post from uni, made it back safe and sound to aberystwyth yesterday. Got back at about 3.30ish, and started drinking from about 5. A fine first day back courtesey of Teachers whisky, I think the new year has really begun now. I can't think of anything especially interesting to post today so i'll stick with Song for the Day for now.

I listened to No Age's Nouns album twice on the drive back (and not just because of the limited selection of cd's in my car), it helped break the monotony of a journey spent behind the same vehicle for roughly an hour and twenty minutes. There are definite similarities between No Age and Times New Viking, they're both part of a new Fuzz-Punk (my definition) movement that seems to be happening in American indie circles at the moment, a movement i'm entirely happy about. I decided i'd upload the video's straight to the blog, but i'm getting the impression the university servers aren't happy about that, so i'll stick to linking. This is Teen Creeps by No Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment