Friday 12 March 2010

Foreign Policy


I've been reading tons of articles from this website -> Foreign Policy . It's about the best resource for up to date, informed opinion on basically any thing going on the world, that I've come across. While it's sort of American in initial outlook, there are masses of articles from contributors from all over the world and it offers great insight into nations I really know very little about, and their present politcal situations. Most of which aren't especially good. There are new articles put up every day, and I've been working my way through febuary's archive over the past week and have yet to finish it, such is the number and variety of articles on offer. For anyone who has any interest in the outside world it's a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment