Tuesday 4 May 2010

Electioneering




Radiohead's Electioneering because i like themes

So it's the General Election of Thursday! I'm actually pretty excited, partly because It's nice to feature in and be around during a recognisable part of history, which every General Election is no matter how dull, and also because the Lib Dems look likely to get their best return for a very long time. I voted for them last time when k-razy party boy alcoholic Charles Kennedy ran. I'd still prefer him over Tony Blair or Gordon Brown actually. I haven't got much else to say, everyone who can, should vote because it's probably the only way most of us ever get to effect the political system which dominates our lives. Just don't vote BNP or anything, even if you're doing it as a 'statement', you will eventually regret it.
I'll no doubt post my opinion about the result on Friday, with any luck it won't be a conservative victory otherwise my post will probably be depressing as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment