Tuesday 13 April 2010

Awesome Fun Times





I haven't posted for yonks, i'm nearing the end of my three week holiday, which has been probably the most lethargic three weeks of my entire life. One of the major contributing factors towards this has been Dino Comics! The paticular issue i've linked is the one i'm presently on, it's not been selected for any particular reason, there are literally trillions of issues (well okay not literally), he's been writing them since 2003, using exactly the same picture board, only changing what's written on it. The topics he (he being Ryan North) covers can vary completely, his most particular interests appear to be sciencey stuff (suprisingly interesting!) from which i have learned more than in all my high school classes and all the BBC documentaries i've watched COMBINED. He's even influenced my lexicon (if i ever say, "Forget YOU man", you have Ryan North to thank).
Basically it's 'awesome fun times' so read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment